Simon Edwards Golf Academy
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced golfer, our golf school experience will help maximise your golfing potential. We are fully equipped to help you with all parts of the game including club fitting, full swing, putting, chipping, pitching, bunker shots, on course strategy and creating a plan for you to reach your specific golfing goals.
The Academy has the most sophisticated video equipment to assist in improving all parts of your game. The video analysis is captured by the high resolution HUDL technique coaching software. Your skills will be captured and analysed, utilising slow motion and stop action video to help every player understand the correct swing sequence. The video will then be e-mailed to each student to re-enforce the learning process.
“Learning is only remembering” – Socrates
Golf School Schedule
- Each student is required to register at the Pro Shop at Windermere Golf Club at 9 am.
- Initial meeting with Director of Instruction, Simon Edwards, to discuss your golfing goals.
- 3 hour Golf School begins at 9.30 am.
Golf School Experience Includes
- 3 hours golf tuition with Director of Instruction, Simon Edwards.
- Video drills and notes e-mailed to each student.
- Price is £99 for per person.
The Golf School Experience is available throughout the year.
- Add a round of golf to the Golf School Experience for £25 each, tee times can be scheduled after the School has finished.
To schedule your Experience, please call the Academy team on 015394 43550 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please visit https://www.simonedwardsgolfacademy.com/ for further information about Simon.