- Bacon Bap £3.30
- Bacon & Egg Bap £3.60
- Double Egg £2.95
- Sausage Bap £3.50
- Sausage & Egg Bap £4
- Bacon & Sausage Bap £4
Bacon Sausage & Egg Bap £4.30
- Eggs Benedict £5.95 – Poached Eggs, Toasted Sourdough, Cumberland Air Dried Ham, Hollandaise Sauce
- Eggs Royale £5.95 -Poached Eggs, Toasted Sourdough, Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Sauce
- Full English £6.95 – Bacon, Cumberland Sausage, Two Eggs, Tomato, Black Pudding, Mushrooms, Toasted Sourdough
Starters & Mains
- Homemade Soup of the Day £3.30 – served with Freshly Baked Artisan Bread
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms £4.95 – Some Wild, Some Not! Creamy White Wine Sauce, Toasted Sourdough, fresh chopped parsley
- Grilled Goats Cheese £4.95 – Toasted Artisan Bread, Red Onion Marmalade
- Hand Made Beef Burger £6.95 – Artisan Ciabatta, Red Onion Marmalade, Mixed Leaf, Beef Tomato. Hand Cut Chips
- Cumberland Sausage Bap £6.50 – Coil of Traditional Cumberland, Artisan Bap, Red Onion marmalade and a jug of Gravy
- Bookmakers Sandwich £7.25 – 4oz Lakeland Sirloin Steak, onions and mushrooms in an Artisan Ciabatta
- Breaded Chicken Escalope £6.50 – Pan fried Escalope of Chicken in fresh breadcrumbs, Artisan Ciabatta, mixed leaf, Cesar dressing.
- Tomato, Goats Cheese and Roasted Pepper £6.50 – Grilled with Artisan Ciabatta, Beef Tomato, marinated roast Peppers and Balsamic drizzle
All Hot Sandwiches Served with Hand Cut Chips
- Roast Rib of Beef, Mustard Pot £4.95
- Our Own Cooked Ham, Wholegrain Mustard Pot £3.95
- Smoked Salmon, Horseradish Pot £5.50
- Free Range Egg Mayo £3.50
- With Crispy Bacon £3.95
- Tuna Mayonnaise £3.95
- Rib of Beef Salad £6.95
- Grilled Goats Cheese Salad £6.50
- Warm Chicken Caesar Salad £7.50
- Smoked Salmon Salad £7.50
- All served with Freshly Baked Artisan Bread and dressing.
- Hand Cut Chips £2.25
- Mixed Pitted Olives in Oil with Herbes de Provence £1.95
- Balsamic Onions 2.50
*All of our food is prepared in a kitchen where gluten, nuts and other allergens are present
**Our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients – if you have a food allergy, please let us know before ordering. Our fish may contain small bones.
We have an open licence at Windermere Golf Club which means, non members are more than welcome to enjoy what we have on offer in the club house. We are also open for a carvery every Sunday from 12pm. We always use the best cuts of beef and pork, huge Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Competitively priced for one, two and three course options.
The clubhouse is also available for a variety of functions including weddings and parties. We have an extensive selection of menus competitively priced. We are more than happy to tailor a menu to suit.
Ask a member of the catering team or phone the catering department here, on 015394 43123, option 4.
It would be great if you could like us on Facebook, leave a comment, and follow us on Twitter. We’ll also keep you up to date here with what’s going on.