Members and Guests are kindly requested to follow the code of dress as outlined below:
- Smart casual golf wear should be worn. As a general rule, shirts without collars should have sleeves and shirts with collars can have no sleeves.
- Tailored shorts to be worn.
- Blue denim jeans,’T’ shirts or football/rugby gear are not permitted on the course or in the clubhouse.
- Hats and caps should be worn in the correct manner.
- An acceptable standard of dress is required at all times both on the course and in the clubhouse.
PLEASE NOTE – Mobile telephones must not be used on the course or in the clubhouse.